Skip to content
- Follow on social media and register for the various activities that might be of interest to you and share with your friends and family
- When you go shopping make a special effort to buy local. Look at the label, where does it come from? Is there a local equivalent?
- Buy seasonal food, seek it out: forced rhubarb, Brussel sprouts, celery, leeks, cress – let us know if we have missed something out
- Enter the competitions – try and use local ingredients where possible.
- Use your local butcher, farm shop and farmers market – find out about the person who is producing the food you are buying
- Book a table at a restaurant and notice when they are serving local product
- Join in online, send us pictures of menus promoting local produce, dishes that you have had in a restaurant or cooked at home, shop windows, shelves in shops. Tagging #angleseyfoodweek
- Christmas is coming – buy gifts from Anglesey